Your struggle ends here

Algorithmic training course for cfd traders 

No matter how many courses you take, with little time to trade they are useless

How can you trade when your dayjob won’t let you?

We have the solution for you

we created a one on one free trading course of how to use a trading bot that will manage your account fully automated – while you are off line!

what you will learn:

Here we explain about the ins and outs of a forex robot.

Many traders have the perception that trading bots are guaranteed money makers. You couldn’t be more wrong.

Robots can take out 70% of the usual errors traders make. The other 30% is market risk. For example; a robot cannot predict the start of a pandemic. 

We will teach you how to dtermine the larger picture to see trends in the markets. 

Its common knowledge that trading will end up in a loss if you lack time. With time we mean at least 3-5 hours a day. So either quit your dayjob or don’t trade at all!

Swingtrading is in our view the only possible trading style which can be done in a responsible way without being glued to your screen all day. 

The robot we developed can be used without any trading knowledge.

For automated trading you will need to run your account on a VPS. We will teach you how to install a terminal + a robot into your account. 

It’s eminent to make no errors whilst installing the robot onto your trading platform. We will teach you how to do it. 

A set file are basically the setting of the robot. It settles lot size, profit taking, maximizing risk etc. This part of robot trading usually takes a lot of time. We already did a lot of testing so we already have the best settings for this EA. 

Probably the most important part of this course. Here we will teach you how to conduct proper money management and control your greed.

While you are working - your robot is working too!

even while you are asleep

No profession requires more hard work, intelligence, patience, and mental discipline than successful speculation.

Frequently asked questions

Demo trading is for suckers and you will never learn the ropes without the knowledge that mistakes will cost you money. 

Technically yes, but obviously we will teach you all there is to know about proper money management. This said, we will not risk this full amount. 

Yes you can. However, in that case you would have to pay a fee to take the course. The fee is €375. 

It will take about one hour. After the course you will have a support team member to help you along the way.